The girls and I go to Ponderosa on Friday night. The deal there is that you wind your way up to a cash register to give your order and pay, receive a ticket for your food order and another for your beverage and sit down. The girls are both under three, so they get the buffet for free, but pay for their drinks. I use a coupon for my dinner order, so our total is $15.
We sit down, and the server is supposed to bring us our drinks and my food order, but take 15 minutes to find us. After that the service is average to good, including refills, and my food being brought out promptly.
The tip should be...
THE 21st CENTURY HAS NO GREATEST POET...yet
-
We can make a case for the “best poet” of the 20th century, I suppose,
because the century is over and we have the advantage of hindsight. We can
survey...
5 hours ago