So, if WF isn't a regular stop, which it apparently isn't, then what is it? Not worth the effort, I'm thinking. In fact, the only way I can see it being worth my effort is if its contributors made an effort to make it worth reading. I don't see that happening. And if people were game for turning it around, I'd much prefer to start anew on an entirely new blog. But I have to qualify that as well. I just don't think those that remain are capable.
So, I'm going to sleep on it, but I think it's probably best if I shut this place down. That involves installing a basic template and removing everyone's posting privileges.
WikiFray's search engine traffic for the last month by keyword. Click on image for larger version.
Eliot's Escape from Emotion
-
In his 1933 book *The Use of Poetry and the Use of Criticism*, T.S. Eliot
wrote "poetry may make us from time to time a little more aware of the
deeper,...
1 day ago